<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Thursday, December 20, 2007 ; 3:36 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?




A day out with the house elf!!! Had yummy Ajisen ramen @PS before rushing for our 2.50pm movie, Enchanted... Food came pretty fast, luckily we managed to gobbled our food & catch the show on time... Missed 1st few scenes.. Lucky thing is I still managed to hear "Giselle sings La-la-la~"

Indeed a funny show, I laughed thru'out the show, even felt like rolling on the floor!!! Gonna grab the DVD when we go JB this Sat....


Here are some lovely presents from my colleagues!!! More to come~~~ Kekkkekee....






Met the girls last nite for our Annual X'mas dinner... Had dinner @Ichiban Sushi, AMK hub... Not very yummy but we enjoyed having some gossips' sessions.... Miss the girls... We hardly meet up aft Poly Graduation... After some time, we still have nice chat & gossiping just like before... Perhaps maybe I'm too chitty!!! Kekekeke....

As usual, we had our gift exchange as well.... I received a nice black Mango sling bag from Fangwen cuz I told her say I need one sling bag for my BKK trip... & had some pretty Loreal eyeshadow from Joc... Nice!!!

I bought the most funny gift in my life this X'mas... An umbrella!!! Joc wanted an umbrella badly so I bought her a colourful one....

As for Fangwen, I bought her a nice white pearly Parker pen.... I love the pen too.... Kekekkee...

Cant wait to receive more presents!!!!

Dun be afraid to date me out to pass me my presents.. My hp is on 24hrs, no matter rainy or sunny!!!

Wahahahahahah~ Whee~

4 more days to Christmas!!!




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO