<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Sunday, November 18, 2007 ; 7:09 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?




Had yummy international buffet @Merchant Court few wks back.... Feasted wif Mum, Jo, Kf & Aunty Ai Mei.... Food not v fantastic... Nevertheless, we enjoyed our all time fav, Fondue.. & all tks to Jo's Dale for "stealing 2 fat, round strawberries from one of the cakes... Shall look forward to our next feast @Vienna Internation Buffet to celebrate Adrian's return.... Tigf gonna b crazily happy, looking forward to 23rd Dec... :)




Usual blading outing wif Bro Rovin @ECP on one fine Sat morning... Got to c handsome Jeff & Daren... They were in the midst of shooting for "Chuang Ye Wu Di Shou 4"... Diya, Pan Ling Ling & many others were there too... Paid 15bucks to support their "Bo Luo Bao" set meal... Got a pair of shades for free... & Bro Rovin was so lucky to win himself a 300bucks lamp... Quite a pretty lamp... Kekkeeke... The lamp came in handy cuz not long aft he won the lamp, he managed to get us a "Da Sao"... So now, he can "on/off" his lamp to create some romantic moments wif "Da Sao".... Hahahahaa.... Well, it has been a long time since we went for our blading outing... It's even long longer longest time since Hubby brought mi for some exciting, fun-filled outing @ECP....




Well, up till now, I have yet to grab a nice, beautiful gown for my D&D.... Hmf... Tried dis tried tat... Either too exp or too ugly... Last fri dropped by Forever21, managed to find 2 lovely dresses.. Juz too bad, the champhage gold one only left "L" size... & far too loose for mi... So onli able to fit into another black dolly dress... Forget to take a snap.... But Abby & Anna suggested tat the champhage gold is nicer... Shopped for it @Orchard Forver21, but no where to b seen... Sobz.... :(



Was too bored that day so decided to use my digicam to take these pics... So that I can re-develop them as & when I like... Hohohoohohoh... "Bo Liao" rite...
Yippee.. My long waited festive season is round the corner.. I can feel the presence of Santa, I can smell the snow, I can hear the jungling of Santa's bells & the galloping of the cute reindeers...
I Love Christmas.. I've a fav pastime of messing up wagons... Esp during sales... & not forgetting X'mas... I love grab X'mas gifts last min cuz many ppl will be squeezing & roaming 'hurriedly" to get all the X'mas present on their list..
Well, I'm in the midst of drafting my X'mas list too... So pls b gd & nice!!!
I was stopped by Mum for having the idea to grab myself a multicolor LV wallet last yr... Well, since this yr's bonus gonna be a fat one, shall I make my way in once again???.. Or juz wait for Santa to gif mi as a gift... Think Santa muz be luffing at mi now, muz be whispering to mi, asking mi to "Dream On".... Hmf.... When can I strike 4D again??? Hmf!!!
Fat Bonus = More work = More stress to come....
Hopefully, my luck in yr of Rat gonna be good... Looking forward for Marketing & Sales dept's job opening.. I have requested for transfer.. I wan strive to earn my 1st Million!!!
Went for 2 sessions of my facial package... Complexion turned out to be okie.. Redness on my face tends to spread evenly now... Hubby consoled mi & asked mi not to be so impatient... Maybe he's right, I'm not a machine... My face needs time to heal.. Moreover, my beauty therapist feedbacked to me that my body is pretty slow in repairing cells cuz I happened to have pimple on my neck on my 1st facial session.. 2 weeks later, I went for my 2nd session, she checked on my "neck" pimple & found out that the pimple is only fading & not disappeared.. She mentioned that pimples should heal within 1wk latest for most ppl, perhaps, my body is kinda slow in reacting to produce new cells... Hmf!!! So "Fan Ying Man" de...
The thought of going for my 1st plastic surgery comes to my mind that day... Was browsing my photos & was very angry with my imbalance double eyelids... My right double eyelid looks perfect, unlike my left one.. It appears to be not so define eyelid... I was so pissed off at that moment.. If I were to go, I'm going to spend like 3.5k... Worth it??? Maybe, for time being, I'm just too crazy & mad...
No choice, cuz I'm a gemini... The Twin sign....
I shall take every single thing step by step...
4 days to my annual leave!!!!




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO