<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Sunday, November 4, 2007 ; 4:11 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

It's snowy... Poo is hibernatin again... Kekekeke

I love white christmas... Santa Claus is doin his yearly routine, checkin out who's notti & nice :)

Was busy huntin for pretty gown for my yearly D&D.... Dis yr my fav theme, OSCAR.... Easy rite.... I wanna doll up to b the Prom Queen dis yr... Kekekkee.... Dun tink it's easy.. Cuz no choice, Panalpina is full of pretty gers ma... Hahahahaha....

Went daniel yam, couldnt find any distinctive, outstanding de... All v typical evenin gowns... I wan somethin out of the box.. Shopped @Phuture London, managed to find some... But super exp... 250 bucks... I can simply go for custom-made ones....
*** Bare back de.... Hubby says it's nice but juz too bad it falls into his forbidden requirements....
Comin weekend gonna shop at arab st for nice satin, silk.... Gd news, I found a "not bad" de seamstress.. I haf also draft out the design of my gown... :)

Well, a mini recap for my silly events over the past weeks....

Went ECP for bladin wif Bro Rov.. Guess who did I c @ECP???

**** Mi & Jeff.... More muscular & handsome in person..

*** Mi & Darren... Not as handsome lei... But anyway, he's v friendly...

*** Mi & Baby Charlize.. She's lovely... Oh ya, tat stupid colleague, ChongLee took dis pics so badly... I look ugly!! Hmf....




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO