<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Saturday, November 24, 2007 ; 2:27 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

Happy 21st Birthday to our prettiest Tigf....

Tifg, Jo & Minghong has made their way to ECP & guess wat mi, KF, Mum & WeiLing are still rotting away, waiting for Astronaut hubby to come & help us wif the carrying of the stuff....

I juz rang up Hubby @2.32pm & he's stil lying in bed, mumbling to mi... Sigh~... I know that he's tired but no choice cuz we have not enough guys to help out...

Msg to Hubby: Don't u wan to gain better marks for your appraisal given by your future MIL??? Hmf....

Well, I have packed my clothes, skincare products, shampoo, blah blah & were crazily taking pics since everyone is still not ready yet..

Nibbled some beehoon to fill my hungry stomach...

Oh ya, think Bro Rovin totally forget abt our blading date... It's okie, I wont blame him cuz mayb he needs to acc his gf, nevertheless his gf dun like to be under the sun... But he will be punished, I shall win all his money tonight...

Programs lined up for tonight:

- At 3pm: Leave house, hopefully by then, my Lazy Pigsy Hubby is already on way over..

- At 4pm: Reach chalet & unpack all stuff, make our way to bicycle kiosk ba... Shall not bring my blades along since no one wants to blade...

- At 6pm: Time's out to return the bikes & ready for BBQ

- At 8pm: Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday Song" to Tigf... & Of coz, not forgetting to snap the yummy Swiss Bake cake that I sponsored..

- At 10pm: Should be able to take a bathe & start our MJ sessions...

- At 1am: Mayb take stroll along the beach or mayb some Mac supper

Yohuhuhu....

Update u guys tml once I'm back from chalet... Sayonara.... Muackz :)




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO