<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Friday, November 23, 2007 ; 11:02 AMY
Be back by my side ; will you?



Went for "Game Plan" wif Hubby @AMK hub on Tue if not wrong.... Hahahaa... Sorry lar... Cuz I'm always back-date de... Too tired to switch on the com, Moreover, computer isnt in my room... Wanna get Lappy, but still not prepared to burn my pocket... :)

"Game Plan" a nice show, quite touching & also abit funny... Cant wait to watch "Saw 4".. Recently, went to watch "Beowolf" wif Bro Rovin, Hui Han, Hubby & 2 of Hui Han's frenz.... Quite a thrillin show cuz the "Beowolf" kips killing, slashing ppl....

Had a date wif Anna & Abby for "Enchanted" on one of the days but our dear Mummy Anna wanna enjoy her movie wif Lawrence, her hubby instead.... Hahahah & of cuz her Baby is tagging along in her stomach too....

Well, today is a day off for mi... Yes, a day off from work... Took Annual leave for today & Mon & know what I still have 10more days to clear... Dun care... Gonna bring over 5days for my next yr's Hongkong shopping spree~

Very sad cuz today's not raining cats & dogs... Thought I could juz hide inside my blanket & enjoy more sweeter beauty slp.... Haiz... :(

Anyway, got my pay today.. Pretty early cuz 25th falls on Sun & now I can enjoy shopping for X'mas presents!!!!

Hopefully able to get my bonus by 1st wk of Dec....

Gonna spend $$ taking cab for my bi-weekly facial sessions cuz I'm late... Yes, always late... My appt supposed to be at 1pm den I called & changed to 2pm & now I'm still lazing blogging away...

Let's c what my beautician gonna feedback abt my face.... I wan to hear something nice!!! kekekeke... But truth~... Very contradicting right??

Once again, congrats to my youngest sis for scoring agregate score of 238 for her PSLE.... What a smart girl!!! We're proud of u!!! :) Oh ya, she's still unpleased cuz she cant get into her ideal sch, Anderson Sec... Cuz aggregate score for Anderson is 248 which is like 10marks away.... Shall try appeal for her ba..

Ciao, dudez... Shall make a move or else I will be superduper late & Cabby uncle will have to drive like a rocket




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO