<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Saturday, September 22, 2007 ; 12:04 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

I'm back... Yes, Back in action!!!

Well, got this 2nd invitation from SIA..


Yes, 2nd!!! Previous invitation was on 11 Sept but I gave it a miss.. God knows why they send mi for interview again on 22 Sept... Which is today... Anyway, I have given a deep thought on whether to go for this interview anot... No doubt it's my dream, my ambition but aft all, let's live in reality.. SIA bond is only 22 mths... Within 22mths, I need to fly ard, irregular sleepin hrs, air pressure might also affect future fertility, etc.. If I were to fly, means I get lesser time to c Hubby, to gossip wif Mummy & my crazy sisters, lesser time to slp & of coz puttin myself at risk... Aft 22mths bond, wat can I do??? Impossible to get back to wat I'm now... Right now, I'm somehow at advantage cuz I can command, gif instructions, etc... But being FA, I nid to serve ppl, nid to clear rubbish, nid to check toilet, etc... All these tasks can b done by even an 'O' Levels grads.... No doubt pay is reali high... Min. 3.5k monthly... :)

Well, 天下没有免费午餐的.... High Pay means High Risk lor... Juz like 9-5 ofc job, High Pay means More Responsibility... Anyway, Poo is givin a miss for 22nd invitation as well... Dunno SIA wil blacklist mi anot.. Sent application, den shortlisted for interview but dun wan turn up... Kekekeke...

Gonna do weekly laundry again... Hatez.... So lazy... :(

So bored... Dunno where to laze ard tonite... Hubby is workin til 6pm onli... Haiz... Too lazy to go anywhere.. & also waitin for my pay to come!!!

Or mayb can juz drop by Central Mall to snap some beautiful pics of the lanterns..... Oh my, it reminds mi of Waraku Japanese Restaurant... They serve yummy Jap foods... Oh my my my, my stomach is cryin for food..

Gonna do DIY mani & pedi... Since nothin to do @hm...

Shall present some pics of my pretty bunny, Shasha.......................

She's enjoyin her yummy hay... She loves hay!!!


She looks innocent rite???

Pretty Bunny rite???





















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO