<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Tuesday, September 11, 2007 ; 8:46 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

I was shortlisted for SIA interview aft sending my application to them


I gave it a miss!!! Cuz nid to work & partly also v afraid of gettin booted out aft taken my height measurement


Last yr dec went to SIA walk in interview @meritus hotel.. Great disappointment cuz they measured mi @157.7cm & nv gave mi chance to even go into the interview room for the round 1 interview


So was v afraid tat wil get booted out again today... Den my leave wil b wasted le...


Comes to tink of it... I also dunno whether I'm reali keen in being FA... Some of my close frenz encouraged mi to go.. They were tellin mi say since I sent in the application means the other half of mi actuali wanted to go juz tat i've no courage...


Yes... My childhood ambition is to be FA... Cuz I can fly here, fly there... My mum even psycho-ed mi go learn swimmin by tellin mi say FA muz learn how to swim, otherwise cannot... Being a young kid, I was been psycho-ed to learn lor... :)


But when I grew older, I feel tat I'm not up to dis job...


Firstly, I'm a petite, short "dwarf"... Secondly, not pretty juz like some "so called frenz" said.. There was once I heard my frenz' conversation, they were sayin abt my face.. Yes, my complexion... My red, pinky face... They were comparing my face wif another ger...


Their conversation goes like tat, "Mayb I c her face more often, den now c you, I feel tat your complexion v gd.. "


Of coz, I feel hurt when accidentally heard their conversation...


It's okie... At least in dis world, I stil haf myself to praise myself... Dun wori, I stil tink tat I'm the prettiest ger... So let those ppl go ahead to comment..


& moreover, bond for FA is onli 22mths... I might b drawing monthly salary of min 3.5k being FA, but aft my 22mths bond, wat can I do??? A clerk, customer service officer who is only paid 1.7k or highest 2k???


Anyway, I'm enjoyin my work now, I haf decent well paid job.. & i hope to settle down soon...


Wat for fly here & there??? Let my hubby go earn more more $$$ to bring mi go fly ard... & hopefully few yrs later can brin my cute little ones go fly ard too...


Cant wait to go on our 3D2N BKK getaway wif Abby, Bro & my Astronaut Hubby!!!


Shall book the tix soon... Yes, real soon... So tat no one can change their mind... kekeke...


There goes my new Man U jacket!!! Yippee...























hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO