<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Sunday, August 12, 2007 ; 7:13 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

I'm Sick...

I'm sick since National Day...

After visiting my family doc, I'm not gettin any better...

After "indulging" in long hrs of sleep, I'm stil so sick...

Time for work tml.. Shall try visit another GP if I'm stil unwell tml...

A bored Sat & Sun...

I'm cravin for retail therapy... Wanna grab the DKNY watch which I'm eyeing for... but didnt managed to get cuz went to town on Fri... Well, Taka just refused to wait for my patronage before closing for the day..

It's oki... I can still grab it tml... :)

Hope that I'll b well soon...

Today's the 4th day...




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO