<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Wednesday, August 29, 2007 ; 10:51 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

Hahahaha... Tink i've nothin better to do... So changed a new blogskin again!!!

Poo is having a bad headache.... Mayb juz havin some lazy bugs in mi...

Lately, i'm so into donuts... After indulging the 12 different flavoured donuts wif Tiggeff from donut factory, I'm so crazily in love wif DONUTS now... :)

I'm craving for double choco donuts... Let's c who's the nicest angel on earth that wil deliver those yummy donuts for mi!!! Yippee..

Work stil as "sux-ky" as ever... Had my pay not long ago & now I'm left wif onli 1/3 of it..

Aft spendin 230bucks on my furry fluffy hair.. & finali I've nice neat straight hair!!!!

& enjoyin the expensive macarons from Paragon... 5 tiny mini macarons cost mi $11.50... But anyway, it's nice & super yummi-licious~

& after payin this bills tat bills, they burnt my pocket!!

Wanted to upload some pics but juz too lazy... :(

Where's my cupid??? I hate to be left alone..

Can someone just wake mi up???




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO