<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5803447682897600148?origin\x3dhttp://miss-poopoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EnTeR to My $w33T MeMoRiez
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008


Wednesday, July 11, 2007 ; 11:34 PMY
Be back by my side ; will you?

I'm mad!!! madly angry at those idiots!!!

Argh.... So irresponsible sickening work attitude... Juz dun understand y some ppl can do things halfway & pretend as if they completed everythin on time & act bravo...

*** "Dum Dum" ****

Becuz of dis disgusting felos, Abby & I were asked to lend our helpin hands to them lar... Dun understand!!! I'm not doremon hor... I cannot "sheng chu yuan shou" wor... Taoyan...

Last nite worked til 11.30pm juz to clear ppl's halfway done work... Otherwise, got to go back on sat to HELP them finish... Notice I use the word, "HELP".... Job scope for miss poopoo is always completed on time & ALWAYS up to date!! Not like those felos... Systems slow... stil using microsoft window 97 ar...

& great, received a super bad gossip from Abby, there's some rumor that both of us has to go back on sat regardless of whether we finished helping to clear the pile of "undone shit" by Fri...

I'm angry!!! Dun try to test my patience!!! No doubt my patience limit is pretty higher!!!

Tink I need a full body massage, having body aches all over... Eyes pain due to long hrs on computer screen... Headache due to sleepin wif my hair wet... Having a big dum pimple on my left cheek due to the "unnecessary" stress from these ppl...

I hate WORK, but i love MONEY... kekekekee

Well, tomorrow is Thurs... Got a date wif Hubby for shopping spree... Gonna get him a crumpler bag for his 21st birthday... :) I wan one for myself too..

Haf to spend less on expensive food (lunch, dinner, snacking, etc)..... Money not enough...

GST increasing & salary NOT RISING... Hmf....

Some sleepy bugs juz invaded my lazy brain.... Time for bed!!! Nitey, dudes :)




















hOt Go$$iPz

Cbox :





Song playing

URL[song] : song.

My CuTe AnGeLs

JeReLyN
JoLeeN
cHeRi
Ji3 TiNg
aNiLiA
Ch3ryl


tHe g1rL <3

JoyOu$ PoopOO
LoVes P1nK
LoVes Ra1ny DaYs
LoVes h3R d3aRly ShAsHa
& La$tLy sToo-PiG bOO